Friday, October 26, 2012

Satan, You are not the Boss of me!

I am sick and tired of Satan trying to rain on my parade.  The past years he has tried to steal my husband, my relationship with my children, lie to me about who I am in Christ, and give me catastrophe after catastrophe. 

Satan, you may not have my life, or my families, or my friends life.  Get away from our vehicles, our children, and spouses.  You don't rule me or them.  You are a liar, a thief, and a destroyer.  But guest what, I have something is more powerful than you will every have-Jesus.  His blood on the cross, heals my body, gives me joy in uncertain circumstances, provision, and most of all peace.  You can never give me these things.  You give confusion, depression, mismanagement of God's money, and death.  I am God's Girl, as Jamie Grace puts it, from the top of my head to the souls of my feet.  Get away, but I will serve God all the days of my life.  NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! Get back and stand in your place-HELL. 

Jesus, I come to you tonight on behalf of my friends, family, and myself.  You are my true leader, provider, healer, confidant.  I ask that you give us (Lord, you know everyone on my mind) peace and comfort.  Lord, I ask for direction in our lives, in our marriages.  Give us success and allow us to know that this is your success, however it looks.  Give us Lord your eyes and your words, to lift each other up in prayer.  I ask, Father, that you come right now into every home.  Heal wounds, Heal bodies, Heal words, Heal friendships, Heal relationships, Heal financial burdens.  I can only give these to you, because they are not meant for me carry.  In your name, all is glorified.  I pray that my life would show your compassion, your love, your faithfulness, your desires.  Mold me and allow my husband and children to feel your presence.  Lord help to be a family that is unshakable.  I want to recognize Satan for who he really is and bring your glory to our lives and circumstances. 

Jer 29:11-12 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

James 1:2 Consider it pure joy my brothers when faced with trails of many kinds , knowing the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be perfect and complete, not lacking anything.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment